The Icelandic Skating Association is hosting Reykjavik International Games 2014, figure skating competition, in Skautahöllin in Laugardalur, Reykjavík, the 4th weekend of January 2014: January 24-26th.
Last year over 2000 participants came from all over the world and this year it is expected to be even bigger. Sports include swimming, athletics, badminton, dancing, figure skating, group gymnastics, fencing, judo, skiing and bowling.
It is a pleasure to welcome figure skaters from figure skating clubs and national figure skating federations associated with the ISU to participate in this international figure skating competition, within the following categories:
- Senior men and Senior ladies (short program and free skating)
- Senior B, ladies (free skating)
- Junior men and Junior ladies (short program and free skating)
- Junior B, Ladies B (free skating)
- Advanced Novice boys and Advanced Novice girls (short program and free skating)
- 14 years and younger B girls, free skating
- 13 years and younger A boys, free skating
- 12 years and younger A girls, free skating
- 11 years and younger A boys, free skating
- 10 years and younger A girls, free skating
- 9 years and younger A boys, free skating
- 8 years and younger A girls, free skating
All ISU members and clubs, members of National Figure Skating Federations associated with ISU, are invited to take part in the competition.
All entries are expected to be e-mailed and received at organizer’s address not later than December 5th, 2013.
Entry fee: 1 program 60 EUR, 2 programs 85 EUR.
Additional information about the games can be found at the Reykjavik International website: http://www.rig.is/
Information about acommodation can be found here: http://rig.is/accommodation-
Information about flights can be found here : http://rig.is/flights
ISU rules are used for : Advanced Novice, Junior and Senior.
Icelandic rules for the competition groups are to be found here (free program). Those are: All 12 years and younger as well as 14 years and younger, and Junior B.